Blend Information:In Chinese Medicine it is understood that an overweight person has two enemies in the body: fats and accumulation of water. One important thing is to get rid of those enemies and the other is to keep them out of the body. Can you think of one element in nature that would eliminate both: fats and water? The answer is FIRE!
Yogic Chai Fat Burner Masala Chai has a combination of herbs that strengthens the digestive Fire, therefore enhancing metabolic functioning. It also promotes healthy bowel movement to help reject unnecessary fat absorption from food.*
Key Benefits:Promotes Fat Burning & Enhances Metabolic Functioning*
Ingredients:Organic Assam Tea, Organic Green Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves, Organic Ginger, Organic Rhubarb root & Organic Astragalus
Herbal Properties:- Assam Tea (black Tea): Black tea is a variety of tea that is more oxidized than the green, oolong and white varieties. All four varieties are made from leaves of Camellia sinensis. Black tea is generally stronger in flavor and contains more caffeine than the less oxidized teas.
NOTE:The USDA recently stated that drinking black tea may lower bad cholesterol levels and could one day be used to help reduce the risk of heart disease. Read more. Click here!
- Cardamom: A household spice that is commonly used to support digestion without increasing Heat.* It has expectorant and diaphoretic actions.* The mucus forming properties of milk are neutralized when cardamom is added to it.*
- Cinnamon: This warming spice is traditionally used in cold formulas as an expectorant and diaphoretic (sweat inducing).* Due to its warming property, cinnamon is known to promote digestion.*
- Cloves: An energizing herb,* cloves are an effective stimulant and aromatic for the lungs and stomach.* Cloves are used extensively in Ayurvedic herbology.
- Ginger: In Ayurvedic and Chinese herbology, Ginger is known to have heating, cleansing, toning and stimulating properties.* Ginger promotes digestion, relieves abdominal discomfort, dispels chills and it is also useful for relieving respiratory complaints due to phlegm and arthritic conditions due to coldness.*
- Rhubarb Root: Helps reject unnecessary fat absorption from food through bowel movements
- Astragalus: Has very strong immuno-stimulating properties.* It is one of the premier herbs for Qi tonification inTraditional Chinese Medicine without adding Heat to the body.* It enhances energy and fat metabolism.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- I have lost around 50 pounds. I attribute that weight lost to the Fat Burner Masala Chai, a life style change and proper eating. Review by Gevon
- I now enjoy this one just as much as all the others I have tried thus far! Review by David
I now enjoy this one just as much as all the others I have tried thus far!
I did not buy it for the Fat Burning qualities, but purchased it for different flavor profiles. I enjoy it very much and I do benefit from the rhubarb's properties of keeping a health bowel. (Posted on 2/19/10)
- This is not my favorite but it is okay Review by Eve
- I do not know yet if this is actually helping me lose weight but I do enjoy drinking the Chai and trying! Review by Lanora