Herbal Properties:- Kukicha Tea: Popular among the macrobiotic community. Kukicha is a powerful antioxidant* and is very low in caffeine, in fact the lowest in caffeine of all traditional teas.
- Cardamom: A household spice that is commonly used to support digestion without increasing Heat.* It has expectorant and diaphoretic actions.* The mucus forming properties of milk are neutralized when cardamom is added to it.*
- Cinnamon: This warming spice is traditionally used in cold formulas as an expectorant and diaphoretic (sweat inducing).* Due to its warming property, cinnamon is known to promote digestion.*
- Cloves: An energizing herb,* cloves are an effective stimulant and aromatic for the lungs and stomach.* Cloves are used extensively in Ayurvedic herbology.
- Ginger: In Ayurvedic and Chinese herbology, Ginger is known to have heating, cleansing, toning and stimulating properties.* Ginger promotes digestion, relieves abdominal discomfort, dispels chills and it is also useful for relieving respiratory complaints due to phlegm and arthritic conditions due to coldness.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This is my go to evening blend... Review by Charity
- This tea is a treasure and a must have for anyone Review by Daniel
- I really think they do a perfect balance on their combination of spices. Review by kari
I think I have made it that way on all my teas from them, and have enjoyed them. This blend was really good,I really enjoyed the roasted flavor. The aromas of the cinnamon and ginger were pleasant. I really think they do a perfect balance on their combination of spices. This was enjoyable also iced. (Posted on 3/10/09)
- I have found that Yogic Chai kukicha chai to be the freshest and most flavorful of all Review by jeanny