Blend Information:Key Benefits: - Promotes Vitality & Strength*
- Supports healthy sexual functioning & performance*
Ingredients:Organic Assam Tea, Organic Green Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves, Organic Ginger, Organic Siberian Ginseng, Organic Ashwagandha & Organic Astragalus
Herbal Properties:- Assam Tea (black Tea): Black tea is a variety of tea that is more oxidized than the green, oolong and white varieties. All four varieties are made from leaves of Camellia sinensis. Black tea is generally stronger in flavor and contains more caffeine than the less oxidized teas.
NOTE:The USDA recently stated that drinking black tea may lower bad cholesterol levels and could one day be used to help reduce the risk of heart disease. Read more. Click here!
- Cardamom: A household spice that is commonly used to support digestion without increasing Heat.* It has expectorant and diaphoretic actions.* The mucus forming properties of milk are neutralized when cardamom is added to it.*
- Cinnamon: This warming spice is traditionally used in cold formulas as an expectorant and diaphoretic.* Due to its warming property, cinnamon is known to promotes digestion.*
- Cloves: An energizing herb,* cloves are an effective stimulant and aromatic for the lungs and stomach.* Cloves are used extensively in Ayurvedic herbology.
- Ginger: In Ayurvedic and Chinese herbology, Ginger is known to have heating, cleansing, toning and stimulating properties.* Ginger promotes digestion, relieves abdominal discomfort, dispels chills and it is also useful for relieving respiratory complaints due to phlegm and arthritic conditions due to coldness.*
- Ashwagandha: It is the best rejuvinative herb, particularly for the muscles, marrow and semen. It is used in all conditions of weakness and tissue deficiency in children, the elderly, those dibilitated by chronic diseases, those suffering from over work, lack of sleep or nervous exhaustion. Recent studies have attempted to popularize its use as a preliminary treatment for male infertility and impotence problems.
- Astragalus: Has very strong immuno-stimulating properties.* It is one of the premier herbs for Qi tonification inTraditional Chinese Medicine without adding Heat to the body.*
- Siberian Ginseng (Eluthero): A relative of the more famous red ginseng, eleuthero has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine since about 190 AD. Also known as Eleuthero, was a favorite of trainers and coaches of Olympic athletes in the old Soviet Union. Scientists in Australia found that men (and women) who took eleuthero 8 weeks had 13% strength gains in the pectoral muscles and 15% in the biceps.* And a company in New Jersey found that taking eleuthero for 8 weeks increased the body's ability to burn fat through exercise by about 43%.*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- I can feel the extra energy and endurance of the eleuthero working for me Review by David